The Municipal Budget Services Office shall effectively implement quality budgeting services support in the municipality that conform to accepted standards.
|Head of Office||Contact Number||Citizen’s Charter|
|Honorio Dillbert J. Ducao, III||+639177230007||Download/View|
(1) Prepare forms, orders, and circulars embodying instructions on budgetary and appropriation matters for the signature of the governor or mayor, as the case may be;
(2) Review and consolidate the budget proposals of different departments and offices of the local government unit;
(3) Assist the governor or mayor, as the case may be, in the preparation of the budget and during budget hearings;
(4) Study and evaluate budgetary implications of proposed legislation and submit comments and recommendations thereon;
(5) Submit periodic budgetary reports to the Department of Budget and Management;
(6) Coordinate with the treasurer, accountant, and the planning and development coordinator for the purpose of budgeting;
(7) Assist the sanggunian concerned in reviewing the approved budgets of component local government units;
(8) Coordinate with the planning and development coordinator in the formulation of the local government unit development plan; and
(9) Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.