The Municipal Engineering Office shall effectively implement quality public infrastructures in the municipality of that conform to accepted standards.
|Head of Office||Contact Number||Citizen’s Charter|
|Jerry T. Licayan, CE||+639309612411||Download/View|
- Initiate review and recommend charges in policies and objectives, plans and programs, techniques, procedures and practices in infrastructure development and public works.
- Administer, coordinate, supervise and control to constructions, maintenance, improvements and repair of roads, bridges and other local engineering and public works, projects of the local government.
- To provide engineering services to the local government, including investigation and survey, engineering designs, feasibility and projects management.
- To provide technical supervision over all infrastructure projects.
- Building Permit
- Lot Title
- Plans & Estimates
- Barangay Clearance
- BFP Endorsement (BFP)
- DPWH Clearance (If Along National Highway)
- Lease Contract (If Renting)
- Building Permit Form
- Electrical Permit Form
- Plumbing Permit Form
- General Conditions & Specifications
- Structural Analysis (For Two-Storey & Up)
- Construction Safety & Health Program