Shall have the following functions : advertise and/or post the invitation to bid, conduct pre-procurement and pre-bid conferences, determine the eligibility of prospective bidders, receive bids, conduct the evaluation of bids, undertake post-qualification proceedings, recommend award of contracts to the Head of the Procuring Entity of his duly authorized representative.
To assist the BAC in the conduct of its functions, the Head of the Procuring Entity shall create a Secretariat that will serve as the main support unit of the BAC. The Head of the Procuring Entity may also designate an existing organic office within the agency to serve as the Secretariat.
The Bids and Awards Committee:
- Reserves the right to reject any or all bids;
- Waive any defect or formality;
- Declare failure of bidding if there is prima evidence of any prohibited act which restricts, suppresses or nullifies any or all bidding procedures to the disadvantage of the government;
- Assumes no obligation whatsoever indemnify the bidders(s) for any expense that they may incur in the preparation of their bids; and
- To accept only such bid(s) established to be the most advantageous to the government.
- Registration Certificate from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Department of Trade & Industry for sole proprietorship, or Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) for cooperatives;
- Mayor’s Permit issued by the City or Municipality where the principal place of business.
Statement of all on-going and completed government and private contracts, including contracts awarded but not yet started. The statement shall include the following:
- Name of the contract;
- Date of the contract;
- Kinds of goods;
- Amount of contract and value of outstanding contracts;
- Date of delivery;
- end-user’s acceptance or official receipt(s) issued for the contract if completed.
Valid PCAB License and registration for the type and cost of contract to bids.
Valid Joint Venture Agreement (JVA).
- Audited Financial Statements, stamped “received” by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), for the preceding calendar year, which should not be earlier than two (2) years;
- Net Financial Contracting Capacity (NFCC) Computation;
- Tax Clearance;
- Other appropriate licenses and permits required by law.
Other Documents Required
- Latest Income and Business Tax Returns;
- Certificate of PhilGEPS Registration (Blue/Platinum);
- Omnibus Sworn Statement;
- PCA for Coco Lumber Dealers;
- NFA for Rice Dealers;
- BFAD for Drug Dealers;
- DENR for Lumber Dealers;
- Intent Letter;
- Company Profile;
- Sketch of Establishment’s Address;
- Certificate of Authorized Representative or Special Power of Attorney (SPA);
- Accreditation Fee of PhP 500.00 PER ANNUM and other fee: SF PhP 20.00 and RCEPF PhP 20.00.
Go to the PhilGEPS website, register, and search “MUNICIPALITY OF LIBUNGAN”; to see our updated Invitations to Bid.
NOTE: Please register as “Blue/Platinum” to qualify for our bidding.
Go to our Invitation to Bid (ITB) Archive.
For inquiries, please contact Libungan LGU’s BAC Secretariat via Landline No. (064) 521-6295 and look for Leda Penarubia Redoble, or email to email@example.com.